The TERMS AND CONDITIONS prescribed herein shall take effect from 9th August 2017.
We, PRIMAVALET (Primavelet Sdn Bhd, 1225073-A) of A-G-2, Blok A Taman Ostia Utama, Taman Ostia Bangi, Bandar Baru Bangi 43650 Selangor Darul Ehsan (“hereinafter known as PV“) wish to thank you for your interest in our designs and products. As our PERSONAL SHOPPERS (“hereinafter known as PS“), you will enjoy special discounts and privileges which will be announced by PV from time to time .
The Terms and Conditions contained herein are intended to regulate the relationship between PV and PS and also to ensure the convenience of all intended parties.
Upon payment of RM100 (being the PS registration fees) and by registering as one of our PS, you are hereby declare that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions in its entirety without any reservation or amendment.
Please be informed that PS will only applicable to ONLINE transaction only and not for walk-in transaction in our physical store.
Please take notice that any further changes to this Terms and Conditions shall not be amended and replaced without any prior notice to the PS. We appreciate your cooperation to periodically visit our website www.primavalet.com and our social media site (Instagram and others) for any updates, changes or further development of the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any inquiries on the Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +60389260764 (Office hour)
- General Conditions on Product
- PV undertakes to PS that all effort and scrutiny has been conducted to ensure the accuracy of the design, specification and pricing of all kinds of Products shown on our social media websites or any other advertising platform.
- PV undertakes that all the products described and offered at our website and any other PV’s official social media are correct at the time of published and or advertisement. PV shall not accept any responsibility on any discoloration due to the difference as appear in your computer, tablet or telephone. PV also undertake to promptly correct any errors and/ or misinformation (if any) and update PS accordingly.
- PV reserves all rights to amend, alter, add or discontinue any designs, measurements, prices and products without any further reference to PS.
- General Terms on Ordering Products
- PS will be given special Identification Code (ID Code), to be used in placing order online. The product availability is on ‘first come first serve’ basis. By placing the order online, PS is deemed to have confirmed on the price, measurements and description of the said products. PV shall not be held responsible for any errors and/or mistake by the PS in placing any order.
- Products issued and produced by PV are limited while it is still in production. Change in price and total quantity that may be ordered by PS is subject to the sole discretion of PV.
- PV has the absolute right to accept or cancel your order without further reference to PS.
- Payment Process on Products Ordered
- PS have to make full payment immediately to PV after placing and confirming the said Product order to enable PV to process and deliver the said Products soonest possible. PV will only process the delivery upon full payment thereof. In the event of non-payment, PV reserves all rights to release the ordered products to other potential customer
- PS to make payment to PV’s authorised bank accounts only (which will be notified later). Please do not make any payments to a third party accounts. PV shall not be held responsible shall PS make payment to any accounts other than PV’s authorised bank accounts only.
- PV appreciates PS’s cooperation to report and keep PV informed if there are any unauthorised third parties claiming payment on behalf of PV.
- Only the name of the representative as appeared and advertised on social media sites or other platforms authorised by PV are deemed legitimate and correct.
- Each payment made by PS shall receive an official receipt or invoice or in any other manner deemed appropriate by PV.
- Payment for the Products and any other payments made under the Terms and Conditions shall include all applicable taxes, levies, charges and any custom duties if applicable.
- PV shall not entertain any discount on the price or any pricing schemes offered by PS other than those notified and communicated in writing to PS.
- Please contact PV immediately if there is reason to suspect that there are dubious and unauthorised distributor claiming to do business on behalf of PV.
- Products Delivery
- PS shall notify PV which type of delivery (either by postage to customer, postage to PS or to self-collect at PV’s physical store) at the time of placing the product order online.
- Shall PS opted for delivery by postage, PV shall notify PS the estimated time frame on delivery of the Products (depending of the postal service).
- Shall PS opted for self-collection, PV will notify PS on the time and place of the self- collection.
- PV shall not be responsible for misdelivery due to wrong address or incomplete delivery details. Please ensure that the information provided to PV is complete, true and up-to-date.
- PV will use credible postal service in which the quality of delivery is recommended and shall not be held liable if the Products ordered are lost during delivery.
- To ensure the safe delivery of our Products, please ensure that there are people who will receive the Products sent in order to avoid any unexpected problems.
- For international shipping, postal surcharges or import duties may be subjected upon receipt of the Products.
- Replacement Policy
- If there are any errors in quantities or damage to the Products, PS should immediately contact PV to either return the Products within three (3) days or inform PV of the shortage in delivery.
- PV assure the quality of Products received by PS and therefore only Product that is certified damaged, faulty or defective in terms of specification, colour and design will be replaced.
- Products that are certified in good condition and meet the standards of PV will not be changed.
- Please provide PV with proof of postage and/or invoice and or proof of payment to enable PV to process for any product replacements.
- PV will not entertain any request for replacement after 3 (three) days from receipt of the said product.
- PV will only replace to PS, faulty or defective Products with similar type and design and choice of colours is on best-case basis.
- PV will bear all the costs involved in the replacement of defective Products that shall include all the costs of delivery or reimbursement of postage charges.
- PV will not pay, refund or reimburse any damaged, faulty and defective Products.
- For the avoidance of doubt, PV will only replace or exchange the Product with another similar Product only. No payment will be made unless deemed appropriate by the PV.
- PS abide and follow the Terms and Conditions and any losses occurred due to negligence pf PS are solely PS own risk and responsibility.
- Other Conditions relating to the Agent
- PS are not allowed to bad-mouth or defame the name of PV or any of its Products.
- PS are not allowed to influence other PS to do anything in relation to PV and Products. Each PS is expected to be independent and exercise good judgment on his/her own accord.
- PS are not allowed to reproduce the Products or use the exclusive label of PV on other unauthorised products without the prior written permission from PV.
- PS are not allowed to sell any counterfeit products that are similar and resemble the Products from PV.
- PS are not allowed to sell the Products more expensive than the recommended retail price.
- PS must be responsible for the PS’s own customers. PV shall not be accountable and shall not be held liable on any matter involving the customers of the PS.
- Suspension and Revocation
- PV reserves the right to take any action or any remedy available under the law as it deems fit and proper without notice to the PS in the event the PS failed, refused or neglected to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- Without prejudice to the rights provided by law, PV shall have the liberty to take other actions as follows:
(a) suspension of the PS with PV;
(b) immediate cessation to deliver any Products; or
(c) blacklisting of the PS,
for any errors, negligence or violation committed by PS on the Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any reason or suspicion where the PS is involved or is suspected of involvement in any illegal activity, fraud or malicious falsehood that will affect the business or goodwill of:
(a) Primavalet or the label(s) under Primavalet
- PV will not hesitate and immediately report to the relevant authorities and terminate the PS accordingly.
- PS has agreed and consented to the disclosure of personal data and information provided for the purposes of the Terms and Conditions.
- PV undertakes that all personal data and any information obtained from the PS will be used only for the purposes of registration and records.
- PV will not collect any personal data than what is needed for registration and records.
- PV will not share information with other persons without the approval by the PS.
- Any personal information of the PS collected is pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Other Conditions
- The relationship between the parties is that of buyer and seller. PS are not an employee or considered a member of PV under the law.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall operate to determine or transfer any name, title or any intellectual property rights of PV to the PS.
- PS shall fully indemnify and keep PV indemnified against any liability, claims, actions and demands arising from alleged or apparent misconduct, omissions, negligence and dealings with customers, suppliers or any other third party .
- PV has used reasonable efforts to ensure all information about the Products is accurate and updated, it does not give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Products and PV will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or to any decision resulting from the use of such information.
- Any applicable tax is paid by each Party in accordance with the provisions of tax laws in Malaysia.
- Nothing herein is intended or construed to create any exclusive rights or understanding with the PS unless otherwise agreed in writing. PV may in its sole discretion enter and/or collaborate with other PS, other people, other entities or different sources.
- PV shall not be liable to the PS or be held responsible for delays in the delivery or failure to perform any of its duties relating to the Products if the delay or failure is caused by any reason beyond the control of PV.
- All rights, including copyrights shall include the content on social media sites or other platforms are the exclusive and proprietary rights of PV and cannot be used for other unauthorised commercial purposes.
- PS are not allowed to copy, broadcast, download, display to the public or modify in any way the advertisement, promotions of Products and any communication between PV and the PS without the written consent of the PV.
- All rights of PV and/or its representative, affiliate and agents are reserved.
- The Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection herewith shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia.
- PV welcomes any feedback and is considering the demand for its Products outside of Malaysia but we do not give any warranty that the use of the Terms and Conditions shall comply with the relevant jurisdiction outside of Malaysia. Any matter regarding delivery of Products and involvement from outside Malaysia is at the Customer own risk.
The Terms and Conditions is final and subject to change from time to time. If you agree with the above terms & conditions, Kindly